Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Time Marches On!

Time marches on! I'd hoped to have the site up and running by now. But, finding decent suppliers is proving to be more challenging than I had anticipated. Though I have found a supplier for areas rugs and I love their products. Great traditional and modern designs. and I still need to get the merchant account set up. So at least another 2 weeks, hopefully no more. Since it will always be evolving and changing, I need to let go and "go live" with it as soon as possible. Blogging is going to be limited until I can get it running. Guess I'll use my lunch hours to keep this up.

Oh - I saw the coolest show last week. Check for it on HGTV.com - it was called the "25 most common decorating mistakes". Great advice, though I did disagree with a couple. Watch it if you can.

In the mean time, stay cool out there (it is August after all) and keep coming back.

No comments: